GEN ED - Group IV (AA)
Credit Hours: Variable
Associate of Arts General Education Group IV Requirements:
Take two (2) courses (two different subject matters, one must be with a lab which is indicated by (L) after the course code)
Astronomy (ASTR), BIOL 1000 (L), BIOL 1010 (L), BIOL 1310 (L), BIOL 1400 , BIOL 2400 (L), BIOL 2710 (L), BIOL 2730 (L), CHEM 1000 (L), CHEM 1050 (L), CHEM 1060 (L), CHEM 1170 (L), CHEM 1180 (L), CHEM 2260 , CHEM 2270 (L), CHEM 2280 , ENVS 1050 , ESCI 1210 (L), GEOL 1080 , GEOL 1140 (L), GEOL 1150 (L), PHSA 1050 (L), PHYS 1180 (L), PHYS 1190 (L), PHYS 2220 (L), or PHYS 2230 (L)
Billable Contact Hours: NA
COMMON DEGREE OUTCOMES (CDO)
• Communication: The graduate can communicate effectively for the intended purpose and audience.
• Critical Thinking: The graduate can make informed decisions after analyzing information or evidence related to the issue.
• Global Literacy: The graduate can analyze human behavior or experiences through cultural, social, political, or economic perspectives.
• Information Literacy: The graduate can responsibly use information gathered from a variety of formats in order to complete a task.
• Quantitative Reasoning: The graduate can apply quantitative methods or evidence to solve problems or make judgments.
• Scientific Literacy: The graduate can produce or interpret scientific information presented in a variety of formats.
CDO marked YES apply to this course:
Official Course Syllabus - Macomb Community College, 14500 E 12 Mile Road, Warren, MI 48088
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)