GEN ED - Group II (AS)
Credit Hours: Variable
Associate of Science General Education Group II Requirements:
Take two (2) courses (two different subject matters)
Arab (ARAB), ARTT 1620 , ARTT 1625 , ARTT 2650 , ARTT 2660 , Chinese (CHIN), ENGL 1730 , ENGL 2410 , ENGL 2420 , ENGL 2510 , ENGL 2600 , ENGL 2610 , ENGL 2640 , ENGL 2710 , ENGL 2720 , ENGL 2730 , ENGL 2740 , ENGL 2800 , ENGL 2810 , ENGL 2850 , French (FREN), German (GRMN), Humanities (HUMN), INTL 2000 , INTL 2300 , INTL 2800 , Italian (ITAL), MUSC 1030 , MUSC 1040 , MUSC 1050 , MUSC 1060 , MUSC 1070 , MUSC 1160 , MUSC 1170 , MUSC 2080 , MUSC 2180 , MUSC 2710 , MUSC 2720 , Philosophy (PHIL), or Spanish (SPAN)
COMMON DEGREE OUTCOMES (CDO)
• Communication: The graduate can communicate effectively for the intended purpose and audience.
• Critical Thinking: The graduate can make informed decisions after analyzing information or evidence related to the issue.
• Global Literacy: The graduate can analyze human behavior or experiences through cultural, social, political, or economic perspectives.
• Information Literacy: The graduate can responsibly use information gathered from a variety of formats in order to complete a task.
• Quantitative Reasoning: The graduate can apply quantitative methods or evidence to solve problems or make judgments.
• Scientific Literacy: The graduate can produce or interpret scientific information presented in a variety of formats.
CDO marked YES apply to this course:
Official Course Syllabus - Macomb Community College, 14500 E 12 Mile Road, Warren, MI 48088
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)