GEN ED - Group I (AS)
Credit Hours: Variable
Associate of Science General Education Group I Requirements:
Take two (2) courses (from one option)
Option 1: ENGL 1210 or ENGL 1180 , and ENGL 1220 or ENGL 1190
Option 2: ENGL 1210 or ENGL 1180 , and one of the following: SPCH 1060 , SPCH 1200 , SPCH 2100 , SPCH 2110 , SPCH 2300 , SPCH 2550 , or SPCH 2800
Billable Contact Hours: NA
COMMON DEGREE OUTCOMES (CDO)
• Communication: The graduate can communicate effectively for the intended purpose and audience.
• Critical Thinking: The graduate can make informed decisions after analyzing information or evidence related to the issue.
• Global Literacy: The graduate can analyze human behavior or experiences through cultural, social, political, or economic perspectives.
• Information Literacy: The graduate can responsibly use information gathered from a variety of formats in order to complete a task.
• Quantitative Reasoning: The graduate can apply quantitative methods or evidence to solve problems or make judgments.
• Scientific Literacy: The graduate can produce or interpret scientific information presented in a variety of formats.
CDO marked YES apply to this course:
Official Course Syllabus - Macomb Community College, 14500 E 12 Mile Road, Warren, MI 48088
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)