Credit Hours: 3.00
Prerequisites: ITWP 1000 , ITWP 1050 , and ITWP 1100
Billable Contact Hours: 3
Search for Sections
Michigan Transfer Network (MiTransfer) - Utilize this website to easily search how your credits transfer to colleges and universities.
OUTCOMES AND OBJECTIVES
Outcome 1: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to develop the front-end functionality for web applications using standard web technologies.
- Use HTML to create the structure for a web page.
- Use CSS to style and format a web page.
- Construct components.
- Implement components.
- Implement event handling.
- Demonstrate the usage of functions, properties, and methods.
- Employ application state management.
- Perform basic validation using an online validation service.
- Perform basic debugging techniques.
- Interpret logic and syntax errors.
- Solve coding errors.
COMMON DEGREE OUTCOMES (CDO)
CDO marked YES apply to this course:
- Communication: The graduate can communicate effectively for the intended purpose and audience.
- Critical Thinking: The graduate can make informed decisions after analyzing information or evidence related to the issue.
- Global Literacy: The graduate can analyze human behavior or experiences through cultural, social, political, or economic perspectives.
- Information Literacy: The graduate can responsibly use information gathered from a variety of formats in order to complete a task.
- Quantitative Reasoning: The graduate can apply quantitative methods or evidence to solve problems or make judgments.
- Scientific Literacy: The graduate can produce or interpret scientific information presented in a variety of formats.
Critical Thinking: YES
Information Literacy: YES
Quantitative Reasoning: YES
Scientific Literacy: YES
COURSE CONTENT OUTLINE
- Working with External Data
- Managing application state
Primary Syllabus - Macomb Community College, 14500 E 12 Mile Road, Warren, MI 48088
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)