GEN ED - Group II (AAS, ABA)
Credit Hours: Variable
Associate of Applied Science & Associate of Business Administration General Education Group II Requirements:
Take one (1) course from any of the following:
Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, Environmental Science, Geology, Mathematics (1000 or above), Physical Science or Physics
Note: If students take one course from each of Groups I.A, II, III, and IV and still have taken less than the minimum of 15 credit hours of General Education courses required for the AAS & ABA degrees, they may elect additional hours from Group I.B, II, III, or IV to satisfy minimum degree requirements.
Billable Contact Hours: NA
COMMON DEGREE OUTCOMES (CDO)
• Communication: The graduate can communicate effectively for the intended purpose and audience.
• Critical Thinking: The graduate can make informed decisions after analyzing information or evidence related to the issue.
• Global Literacy: The graduate can analyze human behavior or experiences through cultural, social, political, or economic perspectives.
• Information Literacy: The graduate can responsibly use information gathered from a variety of formats in order to complete a task.
• Quantitative Reasoning: The graduate can apply quantitative methods or evidence to solve problems or make judgments.
• Scientific Literacy: The graduate can produce or interpret scientific information presented in a variety of formats.
CDO marked YES apply to this course:
Official Course Syllabus - Macomb Community College, 14500 E 12 Mile Road, Warren, MI 48088
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)