Sep 27, 2022
CRER 2100 - Internship Experience Part-Time
Credit Hours: 0.00
Prerequisites: Internship Coordinator’s approval of existing part‑time internship (14‑29 hours per week)
CRER 2100 provides students with supervised work experience in their field of study. This course may be taken eight times for credit. This course is graded on a pass/fail basis.
Billable Contact Hours: 0
Search for Sections
OUTCOMES AND OBJECTIVES
Outcome 1: Upon completion of this course, students will be able to demonstrate and exhibit technical and professional skills in the workplace.
- Given a supervisor evaluation, student will receive satisfactory ratings on his/her internship performance.
- Given a student evaluation, student will provide satisfactory ratings on his/her internship experience and performance.
COMMON DEGREE OUTCOMES (CDO)
• Communication: The graduate can communicate effectively for the intended purpose and audience.
• Critical Thinking: The graduate can make informed decisions after analyzing information or evidence related to the issue.
• Global Literacy: The graduate can analyze human behavior or experiences through cultural, social, political, or economic perspectives.
• Information Literacy: The graduate can responsibly use information gathered from a variety of formats in order to complete a task.
• Quantitative Reasoning: The graduate can apply quantitative methods or evidence to solve problems or make judgments.
• Scientific Literacy: The graduate can produce or interpret scientific information presented in a variety of formats.
CDO marked YES apply to this course:
Critical Thinking: YES
COURSE CONTENT OUTLINE
- Work in professional environment.
- Receive evaluation of learning from work-site supervisor.
- Complete evaluation of internship experience and learning.
Official Course Syllabus - Macomb Community College, 14500 E 12 Mile Road, Warren, MI 48088
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)