Product Development - Additional Program Information
||Dr. Harry Buhalis
The Product Development program is designed to provide the knowledge and skills required for entry‑level positions in a variety of design environments. The program focuses on the development of both technical and professional proficiencies. The curriculum includes industrial processes and materials, rapid‑prototyping, computer‑aided design, applied problem solving skills, and presentation techniques.
Upon completion of this program, the student will be able to:
1. Apply orthographic projection principles on engineering drawings.
2. Utilize computer-aided design processes.
3. Identify materials and processes utilized in design, manufacture and fabrication of components.
4. Apply effective communication skills in a technical environment.
5. Apply basic product development process skills.
We Work Hard to Make Transferring Easy!
Macomb Community College is a great place to start if your goal is to earn a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree. Whether you are already considering a specific transfer destination/program or have not yet decided on a major, Macomb’s Office of Articulation and Transfer provides you with and helps you explore a variety of transfer options.