Media & Communication Arts-Photography - Additional Program Information
The Media & Communication Arts-Photography program provides skill training in black and white, color, and digital photography. Students learn camera operation and how to capture, process, and print images in a wide variety of formats.
Upon completion of this program, the student will be able to:
1. Demonstrate computer skills for the media and communication arts industry.
2. Apply the fundamentals of art and design.
3. Demonstrate critical and analytical thinking within a design-art context.
4. Demonstrate visual, presentation, and communication skills necessary for successful employment in the media and communication arts industry.
5. Demonstrate entry-level skills in a rapidly changing media and communication arts industry.
6. Apply mathematical concepts indicative of the media and communication arts industry.
7. Demonstrate a professional work ethic.
8. Document people, places, and events using digital photography.
9. Identify the basic operation features of a photographic studio.
We Work Hard to Make Transferring Easy!
Macomb Community College is a great place to start if your goal is to earn a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree. Whether you are already considering a specific transfer destination/program or have not yet decided on a major, Macomb’s Office of Articulation and Transfer provides you with and helps you explore a variety of transfer options.