Manufacturing Engineering Technology - Additional Program Information
|Credit Hours Required
|Associate of Applied Science
|Manufacturing Engineering Technology
|Dr. Harry J. Buhalis
The Manufacturing Engineering Technology program will prepare individuals as qualified technologists to provide support for routine engineering operations in product design, development, and manufacturing, with focus on hands‑on experience to contribute resourceful and innovative solutions to today’s technical problems.
Upon completion of this program, the student will be able to:
1. Collaborate in the improvement and creation of products and technologies that are viable and sustainable.
2. Exercise technical and management leadership within their respective organizations.
3. Work in cross-functional teams providing their expertise as technologists.
4. Communicate effectively both written and verbally.
5. Exhibit professional, ethical and social responsibility as they pursue a career in industry.
6. Exercise continuous improvement, with a focus on quality and a commitment to lifelong learning.
We Work Hard to Make Transferring Easy!
Macomb Community College is a great place to start if your goal is to earn a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree. Whether you are already considering a specific transfer destination/program or have not yet decided on a major, Macomb’s Office of Articulation and Transfer provides you with and helps you explore a variety of transfer options.