Pre-Engineering - Additional Program Information
||Credit Hours Required
|Associate of Science
The Pre‑Engineering program is designed to provide students with the basic competencies, knowledge, and skills required to transfer to a baccalaureate degree program in Engineering.
Upon completion of this program, the student will be able to:
1. Develop quantitative and scientific reasoning skills.
2. Develop a competency in critical and analytical thinking.
3. Develop college level oral and written communication skills.
4. Acquire a basic competency in the use of computer technology to problem solve.
5. Develop an awareness and understanding of the various engineering principles.
We Work Hard to Make Transferring Easy!
Macomb Community College is a great place to start if your goal is to earn a bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree. Whether you are already considering a specific transfer destination/program or have not yet decided on a major, Macomb’s Office of Articulation and Transfer provides you with and helps you explore a variety of transfer options.