Product Development-Digital Sculptor - Additional Program Information
The Product Development-Digital Sculptor program is designed to provide the knowledge and skills required for entry‑level positions in the studio design industry. The program focuses on the development of both technical and creative proficiencies. The curriculum includes rendering, clay modeling, Alias and 3DX software, and presentation techniques.
Upon completion of this program, the student will be able to:
1. Apply orthographic projection principles to engineering drawings.
2. Utilize computer-aided design processes to enhance efficiency.
3. Select materials and processes utilized in design, manufacture and fabrication of products.
4. Apply effective modeling skills on a clay sculpture.
5. Apply effective surfacing skills using Alias.