Macomb Community College extends the College’s tradition of education and service by providing lifelong learning opportunities to the community through Workforce & Continuing Education.
- Online registration opens Monday, November 19th at 8 AM.
We suggest you register for class at least one week before it begins to ensure you get a seat before classes fill; however, you can register until the day class begins.
Privacy Act Notice
Disclosure of social security numbers is mandatory for registration. This information is used to: (1) verify the identity of students; (2) keep, maintain, and access the records of students; and (3) for purposes of financial aid or other benefits available under law. For additional information visit macomb.edu (search: confidentiality) to review Macomb Community College’s Confidentiality of Student Records policy.
2 Easy Ways to Register for Classes
1. Register Online: Visit www.macomb.edu. Click on Apply at the top of the page.
- New students–Click on the TEAL New Continuing Education Students box. Click Search and Register for Continuing Education Classes.
- Returning students–Click on the GRAY Current & Returning Continuing Education Students box. Log in with your My Macomb credentials.
2. Walk in Registration: Visit the Records & Registration Office: South Campus G-Building, Room 224; Center Campus G-Building, Room 110.
- Monday and Tuesday: 8 AM - 6 PM (Offices close at 4:30 PM on November 20, December 17 & 18.)
- Wednesday through Friday: 8 AM - 4:30 PM.
- Campuses closed: November 22-23, 2018 and December 24, 2018-Jan 1, 2019.
- Please check macomb.edu for updated holiday and school closing information.
Upon successful program completion, request your certificate by contacting:
- Financial Services will bill tuition and fees to approved parties such as Michigan Works!, Michigan Rehabilitation, or Tuition Assistance Programs. Authorization must be submitted prior to or at the time of registration: 586.445.7492 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- This is a nationally recognized standard unit of measure for substantive learning experiences. One CEU is equal to 10 instructional hours.
- Financial Aid is not available for WCE classes but you may be eligible for funds from Michigan Works!, Vocational Rehabilitation, Veterans Administration or Tuition Assistance. You will need to contact the service provider to find out more.
- 100% refund if Macomb WCE cancels class.
- 100% refund if student drops class PRIOR to the start date.
- 0% refund if student drops class ON the start date.
- 0% refund thereafter.
- Special Circumstances: Students who must withdraw from a class on or after the class start date due to hospitalization, accidental injury, prolonged illness, mandatory shift change at student’s place of full-time employment (does not include mandatory overtime), mandatory move of employment which necessitates a change of residency (does not include new employer), military deployment, or other reason deemed appropriate by the department dean or director, may receive a 100% refund. Requests for special circumstances must be made in writing with supporting documentation to the Program Coordinator.
Motorcycle Safety Refund Policy
- 100% refund if course is cancelled by College
- 0% refund if student drops or transfers course.
- How and When Refunds are Processed:
- Tuition refunds are processed weekly, excluding holidays.
- Payments made with a credit/debit card are refunded first.
- Other refunds are made by paper check.
Students with Special Needs
- Call 586.445.7420 (South Campus) or 586.286.2084 (Center Campus) at least 3 days prior to the class start date to request services.
- If your class is at Center-Call 586.286.2093 or go to Center Campus P Building.
- If your class is at any other location (including online)-Call 586.445.7385 or go to South Campus K Building.
- Tuition payment must be made at time of registration.
- Rates are the same for residents of all counties.
- Tuition is different for each class and is listed in the Schedule of Classes.
- Seniors (age 60 & older) will receive a 10% discount, unless otherwise noted.
- Faculty members are not permitted to sell any product or service or espouse any spiritual or religious activity while acting in a Community Education role. Faculty members employed by any commercial vendor must state their occupation and commercial role at the first class meeting. Literature with commercial content and business cards may be made available to participants upon request. Macomb Community College and its administration are not responsible for any activities that take place outside of class between instructor and participants.
Location Codes where WCE classes are held:
44575 Garfield Road, Clinton Township, MI 48038
Corner of Hall and Garfield Roads
A Bldg ♦ Use Parking Lot 3 off Garfield
B Bldg ♦ Use Parking Lot 3 off Garfield
E Bldg ♦ Use Parking Lot 2 or 3 off Garfield
F Bldg ♦ Use Parking Lot 1 off Garfield
G Bldg ♦ Records & Registration Office, Room 110
K Bldg ♦ Use Parking Lot 4 off Garfield
L Bldg ♦ Use Parking Lot 7 off Hall Road
N Bldg ♦ Use Parking Lot 8 or 10 off Hall Road
R Bldg ♦ Use Parking Lot 10 ro 11 off Hall Road
UCP ♦ Use Parking Lot 5B off Garfield
7900 Tank Avenue, Warren, MI 48092
Located west of Van Dyke on Tank Avenue (Martin Road)
Parking is behind the building.
14500 E. 12 Mile Road, Warren, MI 48088
Between Hayes and Schoenherr Roads
C Bldg ♦ Use Parking Lot 2 off Bunert
D Bldg ♦ Use Parking Lot 2 off Bunert
E Bldg ♦ Use Parking Lot 1 off Bunert
F Bldg ♦ Use Parking Lot 5 off Hayes
G Bldg ♦ Use Parking Lot 2 off Bunert
G Bldg ♦ Records & Registration Office, Room 224
H Hldg ♦ Use Parking Lot 5 off Hayes
J Bldg ♦ Use Parking Lot 5 off Hayes
K Bldg ♦ Use Parking Lot 5 or 7 off Hayes
M Bldg ♦ Use Parking Lot 8 off Hayes
R Bldg ♦ Use Parking Lot 11 of Martin
S Bldg ♦ Use Parking Lot 11 or 12 off Martin
T Bldg ♦ Use Parking Lot 12 off Martin
Off-Macomb Campuses (OFF)